Friday 5 June 2015

Navigation Page

Hi!
Now at the end of my semester in Ireland, I have had the chance to catch up on my blog. Since I have posted so much recently, navigating the site can be tricky so I created this page that groups blog posts together by location. They are all in chronological order by places I visited, including Ireland, Dublin, London, Prague, Paris, and Austria. Look around, and click on a post about a certain trip that looks interesting to you, or click them all! You can always go back to this page by clicking Navigation Page on the side bar. There's tons of stories, photos and videos that I have shared on here about the past 5 months I have been in Europe. Thanks to everyone who supported me during my study abroad experience!
Love,
Jocelyn

All around Ireland


Dublin

London and Cardiff

Prague

Paris 

Austria 

No comments:

Post a Comment